Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Intro.

Hey :) My name's Ashley, and I'm in 9th grade (highschool.. gross). I don't really have an absolute favorite subject in school, it's always changing, but right now its English. I love poetry, writing and reading. I really like learning about lots of different things, but what commes to mind right now is Poetry and Literature. When I'm not at school, I like to sing and dance. Music is one of my most favorite things about the world. I really enjoy performing in musicals and plays and writing my own poetry. My two cats also help keep me entertained :). But when I'm older I think I think it'd be really cool to be a lawyer or a politician, which means I'll really have to work hard.. but hey, I'm only in ninth grade and my life's only beggining I've got plenty of time to dreamup more dreams to chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment